In our 21st century world, what’s the first thing you ask someone when you meet them?
“What do you do?”
I’m guilty of asking this question myself. And the answers I receive don’t explain much about the person I have just met or give me any real insight into who they are. Wouldn’t a better question to ask someone when you first meet them be: “Who Are You?”
Since this is the beginning of my blog, I thought it might be appropriate for you to know a bit about who I am.
Let’s see… I am…
- A spiritual being having a human experience
- A woman – a mother, daughter, grand-daughter, sister, niece, cousin, FRIEND
- A traveller/explorer of the world
- An avid reader who prefers books to TV
- A seeker
- A dog lover
- A communicator and connector – nothing makes me happier than introducing people to each other who hit it off together
- A beach lover
I also love to laugh. More about me will be revealed through my blog posts, but I thought if we are going to be friends, then I should at least introduce myself first. Hi…I’m Lisa.
Leave a Reply