In our 21st century world, what’s the first thing you ask someone when you meet them?
“What do you do?”
I’m guilty of asking this question myself. And the answers I receive don’t explain much about the person I have just met or give me any real insight into who they are. Wouldn’t a better question to ask someone when you first meet them be: “Who Are You?”
Since this is the ‘About’ page of my blog, I thought it might be appropriate for you to know a bit about who I am.
Let’s see… I am…
- A spiritual being having a human experience
- A woman – a mother, daughter, grand-daughter, sister, FRIEND
- A traveller/explorer of the world around me
- An avid reader who prefers books to TV
- A dog lover
- A communicator and connector – nothing makes me happier than introducing people to each other who hit it off together
- A beach lover
I also love to laugh. More about me will be revealed through my blog posts, but I thought if we are going to be friends, then I should at least introduce myself first. Hi…I’m Lisa.
If you read many of my posts, you’ll know this is a deeply personal space for me to share my experiences as I journey down the river of life. I don’t purport to have all the answers or to try to tell you how to live your life. This is just a space for me to try to make sense of it all at the end of the day.
I hope you enjoy reading and thanks for coming along for the ride.
If something moves you to write to me, I’d love to hear from you!
Leave a Reply